Monday, October 22, 2007

Life carries on!

So a few months have passed and having done so well keeping my blog updated i have now let things slip. I'm determined that this time lapse won't stop me trying to backdate a few things and carry on with new things that are happening.

I'm still happily living in Cambodia, loving Phnom Penh and all that goes with spending time somewhere like this. Work has been disappointing these last few weeks. The program is not developing as it should and we've been faced with a lot of controversial situations with the client. It's all very frustrating, you can see what should be happening, and how well things could be moving forward but we're held back by individuals and bureaucratic nonsense that seems to be never ending.

So at this stage i will remain here in Cambodia until the New Year and then i will probably head back to Brisbane and see what the next chapter in my life will hold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home